Sustainable Channels Analysis
Assisting vendors channel strategies to enable a more sustainable future
Environmental, social and governance (ESG) goals have become a core part of vendors’ KPIs. While a focus on environmental sustainability creates business value, investors and organizations are starting to realize the importance of the non-financial benefits. The technology industry is facing up to its role and responsibilities in addressing climate change. An ESG focus also provides greater purpose and meaning to employees and partners.
Sustainability initiatives and legislation continue to vary widely around the world. For vendors to successfully achieve their goals, they must develop messaging and drive action with their channel partners and customers. The process works both ways, with customers turning to their suppliers to help meet ESG goals. The Canalys Sustainable Channels Analysis service is designed to help IT vendors assess key sustainability channel trends among their competitors, and across the channel and customers. Through our research and surveys via our community of channel partners, Canalys analysts help vendors assess trends, regional and country developments, and channel partner opinions to make the right investments. This is all delivered through analyst reports, presentations and our inquiry service.
Canalys is a world leader in researching how vendors, partners and customers are addressing ESG issues. We believe that every individual and every organization can play a part in helping the planet toward a sustainable future, whether large or small. In 2022, we launched the Canalys Sustainable Channels Initiative the basis of which was building a network of sustainability-focused partners.
The Sustainable Channels Analysis service helps vendors in many ways:
Direct access to analysts who respond to questions within the topic scope within 24 hours.
Sustainability Leadership Matrix
See which vendors are leading in their sustainability efforts.
Frequent quantitative and qualitative research on ESG trends and developments affecting the IT industry.
Dedicated quarterly briefings
Tailored quarterly briefings to key internal stakeholders from highly experienced analysts.
Conclusions and advice
Insights and recommendations delivered through analytical reports, which allow you to take the next steps in your ESG investments and goals focused on the channel.
Canalys’ Sustainable Channels Analysis service includes
- Global overview of sustainability developments in the IT channel.
- Regular analytical reports on key areas, including vendor sustainability channel strategies, key channel partner and distributor sustainability activities, market development and regulatory analysis.
- Channel surveys tracking the growth and development of sustainability initiatives focused on the channel.
- Sustainability Leadership Matrix.
- Tailored client support via our inquiry service.
- Research agenda includes:
- Global vendor performance tracking.
- Vendor and channel best practices.
- Country sustainability maturity index.
- Sustainable channel developments.
- Sustainable channel business model evolution.
- Competitive analysis.