World-leading companies turn to Canalys to provide independent insights and thought leadership in virtual and physical presentations. Our diverse and global team of expert analysts are engaged to speak at conferences, partner advisor boards, workshops and more.
Our content can help the journey to your customers. A Canalys presentation, whether virtual or physical, gives you:
- World-renowned and independent analysis.
- Access to an experienced team to support you and your event.
- Access to a global team that can present in multiple languages.
We typically recommend that presentations are no longer than 20 minutes, given todays “TED Talk” attention spans! Our analysts have given much shorter two-minute “lightning talks”, five-minute market snapshots for virtual events and longer sessions, including Q&As. Our analysts are also highly experienced at running workshops, moderating panels and emceeing. We are regularly involved in partner advisory boards with C-level and senior executive teams.
Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and to see how we can help bring insights and energy to your event.
Five major forces - Alex Smith
- Professional equipment to deliver high-quality video presentations.
- Software expertise that helps make your ideas a reality – leave boring static presentations behind!
- Fully edited video with integrated slides that minimize the work for your team.
- Digital overlays that fit the brand and style of your event.
- Animated data overlays and best-in-class graphics.
- Recording from our office studios, homes or external studios.
Watch some of our previous presentations and meet our speakers :
Recent presentation topics
Finding opportunity amid angst, change and anxiety
A top-level keynote from our CEO aimed at senior executives in the partner community navigating their way through the early
How will we work in 2025?
A Senior Analyst offers a vision of technology’s role in the future. “The world of work has changed forever. Fortunately, technology can help bring fast-moving positive change as companies plan for recovery and accelerating growth.”
Competition in the cloud
2022 growth accelerators
Cybersecurity in the new, post-COVID-19 digital age
The new normal and you
Quarterly market update
The future of distribution
Forecasting the future
“The death of the office has been overly exaggerated”
IoT - connecting to the 5G future
The path to reseller 4.0
Smartphone revolution and revival
Power to the PC – what next after the COVID-19-induced renaissance?
We would love the opportunity to discuss ideas with you for your upcoming presentations, workshops, panels or event hosting requirements – whether virtual or physical.
Our other custom solutions