Expert insights on channels strategies and vendor routes to market
Canalys established itself on its channels research expertise. Through industry-leading analysis of technology channels worldwide, Canalys’ expert analysts help the world’s largest technology companies develop successful go-to-market strategies and understand the ever-changing channel landscape.
The Channels Analysis service provides a unique and comprehensive view of the key issues affecting technology product sales, marketing and distribution, helping channel managers develop better strategies that deliver desired business results. Evaluate your vendor partnership strategy with the Canalys Vendor Benchmark Analyzer. The analyzer tool can help you grow your partnerships by providing key insights on how you are performing against your competitors, based on rigorous channels research.
The Channels Analysis service helps clients in many ways:
Direct access to analysts who respond to your questions in less than 24 hours within the scope of the topic.
Feature-rich tools with unlimited access to research and analysis
Corporate-wide licenses give you individual access to client websites, spreadsheets and published content.
Channel strategy analysis and feedback
Systematic quantitative and qualitative research on market trends, channel developments and overall channel performance.
Dedicated quarterly briefings
Tailored quarterly briefings to key internal stakeholders from highly experienced analysts.
Tailored advice and recommendations
Insights and recommendations are delivered via analytical reports allowing you to upgrade and improve your channel strategy.
Channel Analysis includes
- Regular analytical reports on key channel topics, channel performance and vendor go-to-market strategies
- Points of View reports assess the recent performance and future strategies of top systems integrators, resellers and distributors in each region
- Tailored, customized client support via our inquiry service
- APAC, EMEA and North America regional services
- Research agenda includes:
- Regional channel performance
- Channel management best practice
- Key channel developments
- Channel business model evolution
- Competitive channels analysis
- Recent channels surveys include:
- Channels profitability
- Business model evolution
- Readiness and growth opportunities